Thread: Aura H2O Hindi Fonts in Kobo Aura H2O
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 10:16 AM   #12
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Not quite right. If you are using Windows, view the font via the font viewer and look at what comes up for the line that reads Font name: Once you see the font name, use that.

For my modified Charis SIL, the font name is Charis SIL Modified. So the font filenames would be...

Charis SIL Compact-Regular.ttf
Charis SIL Compact-Italic.ttf
Charis SIL Compact-Bold.ttf
Charis SIL Compact-BoldItalic.ttf

You have to know the internal font name in order to be able to correctly name the files.
I think( I'm not sure) that you should rename the font: internal font name without spaces. I also believe that the font regular should not include the "regular" word in the name.

Last edited by surquizu; 01-28-2016 at 10:19 AM.
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote