Thread: Aura H2O Hindi Fonts in Kobo Aura H2O
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 06:52 AM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuseme_1978 View Post
Hello,

I have recently purchased Kobo Aura H2O. I want to read hindi ebooks in epub format on kobo. I have installed hindi fonts in fonts directory on kobo but still i'm not able to see anything in the e-books except junk characters. Please suggest and help me how can i make hindi fonts work on my ereader. Thanks in advance to all those who can please solve my problem.
Did you turn the reader completely off and on again after installing the fonts (not just sleep, but off - hold the button for a full 20 seconds)?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote