View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #132
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
This series was the death of my social life because I read book 1 through 13 in 1.5 months; could not bear to put my e-reader down!

I agree that with each plot the many branches of possibility extend beyond what was immediately foreseeable. It is not extremely well-written (but there are some parts that give me pause though), but the world created is relatively believable. I don't need fancy words to have my imagination working overload, and I adore the series because of that.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote