Thread: And so it ends
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
SandBird
SandBird has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.SandBird has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.SandBird has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.SandBird has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.SandBird has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyminot View Post
They didn't wait long after they dumped their stock on Woot! I'm just mad because I chose to post my instructions on how to get the Android Market on the Edge forum rather than xda . . . I wish they had given me some kind of warning . . .
Hi,
I've been a silent watcher to the Entourage forums and they were extremely helpful (and still are). I'm in a process of making an exact image of the forums and will post here as soon as it's done the mirrored link - hopefully some will use it and need it.
I don't mean to break any copyrighted or law related rules, I just think that it's fair enough to those of us who use the edge and still believe in its potential.

In the same token, I think it's best if other members will share other sources that are "must have" before we go and say something like what Kennyminot said - I've been there, and it's annoying and frustrating.

So if all goes well, I'll update this thread with the link.
In addition, I'll upload the update.zip files that I have, just in case and as usual, if someone can get the Ermine one, it'll be awesome - hosting on me!
Stay tuned.
SandBird is offline   Reply With Quote