Thread: And so it ends
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
They didn't wait long after they dumped their stock on Woot! I'm just mad because I chose to post my instructions on how to get the Android Market on the Edge forum rather than xda . . . I wish they had given me some kind of warning . . .

I contacted Entourage to see if I can get an update.zip file with Ermine. Right now, I'm just worried that we'll be stuck with the Golden Update if our devices somehow get hosed (and, of course, this would limit our ability to fiddle around with it).

I've only had the thing for a couple weeks, but I like it. I do have to confess that the e-ink screen seems a bit like a "tablet starter kit." I'd much rather have two LCD screens.
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote