View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:07 AM   #10
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I would actually prefer the ability to synchronize the reading lists and use that to categorize my ebooks. The thing I don't like about folders is the books can only be in one folder and I'd like them in multiple categories. I am concerned about the performance though if all the books are in one directory. It would also require the ability to create or edit the reading list categories outside of Mobipocket Desktop Reader for people that don't have Windoze.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote