View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:33 PM   #1
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
What would you like in the next Firmware Release?

Now that people have had the reader for a few days what's at the top of your list for additional features for the next release? Personally I'm really happy with it but would like to see the following:

1) Landscape orientation available in Mobipocket reader. It would let me alternate between using my left and right thumbs for page turns.

2) Faster boot time. I'm getting 27 seconds not the claimed 20 seconds. I'd also like the option of powering on to where I was reading rather then the library.

3) Delete button working to remove books after I've read them.

I've also seen suggestions of allowing the volume buttons "+" and "-" to be programed for other functions. Page turn or zoom in zoom out.

Any others?
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote