View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #5
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Now this is getting frustrating. Something is removing the text of the attachment. I see a message that claims to have a debug log attached and actually has the email headers for it, but the actual attachment text has been deleted.

The headers are:
Code:
------H5S02AYIYX33JCQLVZPMSY3YL0IWGH
Content-Type: message/rfc822;
 name=".calibre.companion.debug.log.txt"
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename=".calibre.companion.debug.log.txt";
 size=410556
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

MIME-Version: 1.0

------H5S02AYIYX33JCQLVZPMSY3YL0IWGH--
The text of the debug log should be after the MIME-Version line.

It appears that you are sending it through yahoo with K-9 mail. Is it possible to send it through google and/or with the gmail client? I don't know if that will fix it, but who knows.
I just sent it twice - once using CC thru the settings menu and my gmail account. I sent it again using K-9 with my yahoo email manually without going thru CC
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote