View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 04:38 PM   #20
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I'm curious, will this device allow for side loading ebooks, eg from calibre?

And will google try to prevent ebooks that aren't bought through its store from being loaded? (Perhaps questions of a premature nature at this point)

Edit
The only time I allow my kobo ereader to be on the internet is during the initial setup, I update the firmware using the cord, and looking at all the info on this device it seems to have a greater net dependence than I'd want. What a pity, I'd love a colour dedicated ereader.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 10-21-2021 at 04:46 PM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote