View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 09:29 PM   #19
BoomStickMuppet
A person
BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzli View Post
For what it's worth, I've had a decent experience with crowd-funding the TopJoy Falcon, an 8 inch laptop. When I received it, I had already gotten a smaller device with a faster CPU, so I have the Falcon away afterwards and have no long time experience. But for the few weeks I played around with it it seemed decent. There was probably some delay with receiving it, as is common for crowd funding, but I don't remember anymore, so it probably wasn't terribly long for me.
Yeah nice! I did a bit of research on the company before (not terribly much though) and I found they had generally been successful with their previous Kickstarter. If it was their first I probably wouldn't have backed.

I have one other experience with Kickstarting. I Kickstarted the Unihertz Jelly 2 phone. That went well so I am hoping this will be similar.

I plan to use Koreader on the Topjoy ereader for reading my ebooks, as I already use it on my phone and my kindle paperwhite.
BoomStickMuppet is offline   Reply With Quote