View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Marlowe, Dan: The Fatal Frails. v1. 10 July 07

Frails = female

Johnny Killain battles "mayhem, murder, [and] a covey of lovlies with larceny on the brain."

They don't tell stories like this anymore. Today they're "fabricated." Want the real stuff, the way it was written back in the 1950s? Then try Johnny Killain, a private dick who works at the Hotel Duarte.]

Dick = detective.

[Thought I'd say something bad there, didn't you? Well, I'm not Johnny Killain, I'm just a simple idiot sitting here at my computer typiing this intro.

I hope you enjoy it!

Don

P.S. - Now I'm going to try to find something to read.

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 03-27-2008 at 06:30 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote