View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I have to say Im pretty much against the Cool-er. They have taken the basic Netronix EB-600 and made it with even cheaper materials. The result is a device with buttons that are hard to push,creaks when you do and seems like it will break from normal use.

What annoys me most is that they intend to sell them on QVC. My worry is they will actually sell allot, leaving all of those people thinking that the average ereader is like this and turn them off to purchasing the lesser known models.

Please take a look at the reviews of the others you havent mentioned - PocketBook (which I sell), the Elonex one which available at Borders there or even Cybook. They are all much better versions of that EB-600 hardware than the Cool ER.

Of course you have to live with the Firmaware as well and Firmware is why I chose the PocketBook line for my store.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 11-16-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote