Thread: Comics?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
I use my iPod Touch for comics. I don't read a lot of CBRs and CBZs on the go because of the limitations but when I do, iPod Touch is definitely the way to go due to its better performance. Its LCD screen, zoom, and color give it a distinct advantage that e-ink can't yet match up to. I would recommend sticking with your iPhone for comics. Other literature is better on e-ink readers for obvious reason but the technology isn't yet at the point to make comic reading comfortable.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote