View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #143
Dungeone
Dungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Thank you for your fast reply.

I can't seem to find where to enable that auto flip you mentioned, I'm using a 912. I'm not even sure the sensor works, can't find a place to test it.

The reason I asked about the brightness/contrast was because I tried running one of my comics through photoshop to increase both.
A page from Batwing - the text is in a dark box, makes it hard (for me) to read on my reader.
A test with different b/c settings - the text is noticeable more readable (for me). It's just a chore to batch process every image before uploading it to my reader.

Again; I already love the app you made, so don't think I'm not greateful. It's simply a small addition I'd love to see.
Dungeone is offline   Reply With Quote