View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #13
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You're welcome.

Hey, one can never have too much stuff. After all, stuff is what makes the world go round.
I try to maintain rigor and discipline on my self, but for friends and especially family not so much.

A real problem I have is that my grand kids and I want more stuff for them, but their parents, my children are standing in the way.
"Oh no. Too much. Not enough room. Too many little parts. We will get back to you. Too old!"

Then a year later: "You know that so and so you spoke of last Christmas, well we have rethought that and this is the kind we want for "your" grand child."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote