View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Has anyone read David Housewright?

I'm reading something David Housewright co-authored, and I became curious about his mystery novels. He won the Edgar Award and other awards, and he has published private eye novels and mysteries. He is known for his Twin Cities settings.

Right now, I am reading The Devil and the Diva, which is a sort of Gothic romance (with a masked character and all that), written by Renee Valois and co-authored by David Housewright. One of the reviews complained that it wasn't at all like Housewright's usual books, so obviously his other books are more "noir" than Gothic. That made me curious about what his other books are like.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote