View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
I have this version on my 2nd Gen iPad and my pages are losing the top and bottom line. I only see 1/2 of it, irritatingly not enough to work out what's written. The line does not appear on the previous or next page either. I have tried all fonts and sizes. A change will sometimes make it work for one page but not after a page turn.
This app used to be great now it's hit and miss whether it syncs or not and doesn't display correctly.
What version of iOS are you running on your iPad?
Do you see this issue with all books or just a few of them. Can you tell me the book title and author and I'll have a look and see if I can reproduce the issue
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote