View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #816
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Started now on "The Call of the Wild" by Jack London.

I've got all the text in but have none of the formatting or the graphical elements that appears to be in some of the early editions. I've got a 1915 edition with some brilliant looking chapter heading graphics and lots of pictures, I just need to find a cleaner version to extract them from and then confirm their copyright status.

And lets not forget the proof-reading. As it's short, I wont be stuck for months like I was with White Fang.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote