View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #17
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
I've been wanting to replace my U.S. DX for a while now because of lack of Sprint coverage at my house. Either WiFi or AT&T 3G would have worked for me. I love the idea of the iPad for a browser rather than my laptop, but I just couldn't justify it as an ereader. It's just too heavy (my naked DX is at the upper limit of comfortable to hold) and a significant percentage of my reading is done outside. I wonder how many of these iPad owners are really serious readers, as opposed to buying it for the other cool things it does, and by the way I can read books too.

My friend (and his kids) love their iPad for watching video, but all I care about is a browser and reader. I ended up going with the Graphite.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote