View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
Hello and thanks for your welcome...

Désolé mais je suis loin de Paris dans une province vraiment perdue... Il y a peu de chance que je sois sur Paris le 20/02...

iPad will be my new reader but I have been reading on Palm and iPhone and I do prefer something that can allow me to do something else with beside reading eBooks.

Anyway, thank you everyone for your welcom...
Gurvan is offline   Reply With Quote