View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 01:28 PM   #2270
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
You do know that Downpour is DRM-Free, right?
Absolutely. That's where I got my Aubrey/Maturins that I listen to (sparingly) while I swim and that someone made me buy.

But nothing in my Downpour library suits (not ready yet for another A/M) and I'm not willing to pay the full credit price for a book. I like Downpour and I like to give them business, but I only shop there at sale prices. I don't pay full credit price at Audible, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Our Hearts Were Young and Gay, mentioned upthread, is in Overdrive; the narrator, Celeste Lawson, is excellent.
Oh, that's a perfect book for swimming and I haven't read it in years and years. I'll see if any of my libraries has it.

ETA: Bingo! FLP has it. It'll follow Wodehouse, a nice synchronicity of time period. Thanks!

ETA2: I'm not entirely wrongheaded.

Last edited by issybird; 07-10-2018 at 01:34 PM.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote