View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Since magazines have been on the down turn for a long while, a number of authors are experimenting with self publishing shorter length (I'm assuming that the publisher listed is her literary agency, I could be wrong) and more experimental works. It would be interesting to find out how well that works in terms of sales, and how they publicize the works so the buying public is aware of them. I know that Corriea does the same.
From what I see authors that already have a fan base for a running series but publishers have stopped picking up new books such authors have started to self publish short stories or novellas to gauge interest for whole length novels. So I try to buy these to encourage the authors.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote