View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #70
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom SKP View Post
One possible addition thought that would be great to include in your plug in: I have discovered that most libraries will accept suggestions for additional ebooks. …
Thanks for the suggestion. I will think about the best way to have the plugin to detect books that can be recommended for library purchase and make it easier to issue recommendation requests for desired books. I don’t think it will be too hard to implement.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote