View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #26
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Ok.. I had picked up a couple of the Liaden series and *finally* yesterday started "Agent of Change". Basically read non-stop until last night to finish it.

Ok, I'm sold.. I do hope Val and Miri are recurring characters (yes, I know they are). "Conflict of Honors" loaded on the ereader. According to Sharon Lee's website there really isn't any reading order and I've got the first three that were written and I'll try them in that order (Agent of Change, Conflict of Honors, Carpe Diem).
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote