View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
update

my card reader finally arrived, and i could test it out : works brilliantly.

it is a PNY SmartMedia (ONLY SmartMedia) card reader, bought on ebay from batteryspace, as recommended by Stephanos (thanks !). their shipping to france is pretty ridiculous (grrr) but the dollar is low right now so overall it still is not too expensive.

it's not nearly as stylie as the original one i bought which does not work (i came across the notice from it a couple of days ago : i confirm, it explicitly lists smartmedia in the formats it will read, in two different places. ), but at least it works !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote