View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:36 AM   #7
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremegene
Too much to read... Thanks you as well for getting these first impressions out so promptly.

I might as well ask it here and now since I presume it will get asked anyways...no other solid word or hearsay on the release date, or even why the Reader has been pushed back thus far?
Thanks X! I'm sure you've seen elsewhere on MR by now that the Sony online store is selling it already, and they posted a note saying it would ship on or before Oct 31, 2006! Time to put in your order! ;-)

Update: Actually, X is THE first source to tell us that Sony store is open! Great job, sorry I missed the connection.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote