View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Question Where the Dickens do I start?

A few years ago I was bought a lovely hardcover collection of Charles Dickens novels which I keep meaning to read.

As I've never read any Charles Dickens, I just don't know where to start and am a bit overwhelmed.

Are there any Dickens novels which you would recommend I start with? The length of the book is not an issue as I've read plenty of long books - just so long as the story is engaging!

Oh and I think I'll read the ebook versions and leave the hardback books pristine.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote