View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 02:47 PM   #61
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I am afraid I don't understand what you all are talking about. Where do I find this checkbox? Is this something that would automatically force an update? Thanks for showing mercy to the tech un-saavy masses!
OK, never mind, I figured it out. For others who had the same question, go to your Kindle for PC on your computer, then Tools, then Options and make sure the automatic update box is unchecked.
Atunah -- thanks for getting me most of the way there.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote