View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 02:04 PM   #114
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
New Humble Bundle is up, and it's for:

Humble Comics Bundle My Little Pony 2 presented by IDW, chock-full of tie-in titles to the highly popular My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon series.

Current average is $9 (more books to be added next week), top tier is $15; option for a special HB-exclusive paperback book with what looks like a new story in it at $25 (including worldwide shipping). No idea how much, if any, overlap was with the previous bundle. But it does look like all the TPB-equivalent volumes start with Vol. 1, and the collected volumes seem to go up pretty high, so probably a good jumping-on point for new readers?

Quote:
My Little Bundle. Why pony up tons of cash for comics when you can pay what you want instead? Take a ride to the bundle corral and discover the magic of friendship with this new bundle of My Little Pony comics!

Pay what you want for My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 1-3; My Little Pony: Pony Tales, Vol. 1-2; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 1-5; My Little Pony Cover Gallery #1; My Little Pony Art Gallery; My Little Pony: The Magic Begins; My Little Pony: When Cutie Calls; and My Little Pony: Animated, Vol. 3: The Return of Harmony.

Pay more than the average price to also receive My Little Pony: Adventures in Friendship, Vol. 1-4; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Vol. 6-7; My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 4-5; and My Little Pony: Art is Magic.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Vol. 8-9; My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 6; My Little Pony Holiday Special; My Little Pony: Pageants & Ponies; My Little Pony: A Canterlot Wedding; My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Holiday Special; and My Little Pony: Equestria Girls.

Want a physical books? Pay $25 of more for the entire bundle + My Little Pony: Humble Bundle Hardcover Book.

Last edited by ATDrake; 04-20-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Actually not a collectible hardcover.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote