View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #21
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarateMonkey View Post
Is it just me or do the page numbers in ePub seem less intrusive somehow? I think they may be smaller relative to the text even though they're still increasing with the text size.

Some hyperlinks are working in ePub. I'm using Stranger Things Happen by Kelly Link from the Mobile Read library as a test book. I think I downloaded it in mobi and converted to ePub with Calibre. There are a set of links near the beginning to all the stories. They weren't working before the update, but they are now. They're not footnotes or endnotes though.
May I make a suggestion concerning footnotes? Jinke seems to be responding quickly, but it may be that they need a specific example to understand the problem. If someone has a public domain file that should have footnotes, perhaps you could send them a file and specifically refer to the location in the file that has the problems.

When I left them a note on their technical support board I noticed that they responded quickly. The board is located at:
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/d...st.asp?l_id=10

You can attach a file, but it looks like it needs to be in zip or rar format. So you might want to zip it up before you upload it.

Michael
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote