View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 08:24 AM   #21
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizj1 View Post
Hi Skillachie

I had a look at BookFusion and I think it could be a great product to take my library with me wherever I go, but for me, it is missing a couple of features.

I uploaded a couple of books. I would LOVE to be able to click on the cover and see all the metadata (like I can with Calibre). At the moment it just offers to download the book.

Maybe more importantly, I wish BookFusion would properly support book series, with a series name and a number within the series, so that when I finish 1 book, I can easily see what's next.

Do you plan to add any features like that?

At the moment, I think I have to dive in to setting up my own domain and using Calibre Companion to get a sufficiently detailed view of my library

Thanks,
Liz
Hi Liz,

Thank you for taking us for a spin.

1)Support for series - planned
2)Display metadata on or below book cover - did not have this planned but can make updates to neatly display key pieces of meta data on the book cover. Added

Best,
Dwayne
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote