View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 07:09 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

Except I name the files for what they are - Preface, Foreword, Prologue, Chapter_1. . ., Chapter_N, Epilogue, Afterword, Endnotes, References, Index etc.

BR

Hmmm : I've never seen a Postface
I used to name the text files with meaningful names but came to realize that I was the only person who would see them so why bother. Especially when my wife claims that using frontispiece as a filename was linguistic elitism. But then she considers knowing caring about the differences between apices and vertices as elitist.

I have two reference books that use a postface and one science fiction story where the postface explains that the premise of the story was disproven by Stephen Hawking. For the most part, it's appendixes or appendices (your choice as to spelling) ad nauseum.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote