View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 12:40 PM   #3
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by superpawko View Post
I have seen many people write about calibration touch screen in pocketbooks. I tried to find anything online for many days and I haven't found anything special.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to calibrate screen on Touch Lux 623-626 series? If it's an url to any guide will be helpful.

Cheers!
Series 626 (TL2/TL3): PB has published a special screen calibration FW, downloadable in a German forum.
Series 623: In some older Firmwares there was this menu point, calibrate ROM under settings. They removed it in newer FW version afaik.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote