View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #414
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
this is one of the most non-sense comments I've ever read here

we're talking about a device that finally allows for text size to be adjusted to the eyes and yet I often see people wanting larger or higher resolution screens so they can have more tiny text on screen at once so they can go back to the bad old days of eye squinting
A larger screen would allow one to make the text even larger than a 6" screen would. A number of people with weak eyesight have purchased or expressed interest in 13.3" eink ereaders for this very reason.

Higher resolution screens would make for a better viewing experience for those reading comics or reading ebooks with pictures.

Moreover, the 6.8" reader which Good e-Reader is currently touting also has very good note taking capabilities. A bigger screen with higher resolution would greatly improve the note-taking/drawing experience.

Personally, I think an 8" size would be perfect for this kind of device. Small enough to hold in one hand and carry about in a shoulder bag, big enough to make drawing or note-taking pleasurable.

My problem with the current device, apart from 6.8" being a bit small, is the people who are attempting to bring it to market based on their handling of their 13.3" campaign over on Indiegogo.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote