View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:18 AM   #406
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
A thread was recently started about this device. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=285702
Thanks for the link! I never would have found it.

Quote:
They have been busy deleting posts on their 13.3" Indiegogo page again. And they no longer seem to link to their Indiegogo page from their website. They also have announced that the 6.8" device will be launched on Kickstarter, not on Indiegogo. All very curious. Backer/Buyer beware.
I don't wish them ill and I understand that it's not easy launching a new product. But from what I can see from the outside, they just seem fundamentally unqualified to do what they are doing.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote