View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:26 AM   #9
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I see folks with Kindles on public transportation fairly often (in Philadelphia). Mostly on the commuter trains, though once I was waiting for the subway to go to the ballpark and another woman waiting was reading a Kindle. One of my co-workers has purchased two--one for herself and one for her husband. She bought her husband's after seeing my Cybook (I recommended the Kindle for his needs--he travels a lot for business and she thought he would like it for downloading the Wall Street Journal). I told her about the Oprah sale last month and she quickly ordered one for herself before they went on backorder.

I guess my point is that people really are buying them, though of course we knew that...
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote