View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
I've still yet to see a Kindle in the wild. Granted I'm not that well-traveled, but if it was that big of a seller, I'd expect to see them now and again.

Sounds like a bit of PR spin to me.
Unless someone were looking at me rather closely, they probably wouldn't notice my Kindle. If I'm sitting in a waiting room or on a plane, it's propped up in my lap, largely covered by my hands. It's in the case so unless you were looking over my shoulder, you probably wouldn't have seen the white cover (and now it's skinned so it's even darker). I believe my husband has seen a few Kindles and Sony Readers on the train to and from work, though. I think people who either travel a lot or commute on transit are more likely to have them.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote