View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:58 AM   #37
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Perhaps I am wrong but the only way the zip file html will change is if you convert to zip and not too sure if that will work.

I understand that the EZ REader supports mobi files very well.
Calibre does a pretty good job with mobi (My mother has a kindle)

Helen
My sister uses the EZ Reader, I haven't touched it in moths. My main reader these days is Pocketbook IQ, which is an Android reader, and my preferred reading app is CoolReader. It can read many different file formats, but I'd like it to also display some additional information on the files I'm reading, plus I'd simply like to (um, normalize?? I can't think of an English word for it) my collection.

CoolReader shows filenames on two lines: the first one is book title, the secnd one is the file name. I've got Title by Author -Author.epub and the same thing for zip. Book name for the epub is Title by Author, and for the zip it's 01 Title.htm.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote