View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:39 AM   #69
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneved View Post
Also, would anyone like to share their Top 3 add-ons?
My top 3:
  1. LibrarianSync (for Kindle Collections via Calibre) -> update*.bin outdated, need to get/clone master zip from github
  2. KOReader
  3. Screensaver
Mind, Python is a prerequisite for at least two of the above so maybe that should have been my number 1?

Quote:
I'm currently looking into Koreader for epubs as well as screensaver hack. Anything for improving manga experience?
Lol, for me KOReader is the best option for improving the manga experience for the simple fact that it supports CBZ/zipped image files natively. No need to convert to AZW3 with KCC anymore, a simple copy/paste works, yay! It also supports opening the next file once you've finished reading the current file which is super convenient for series.

I didn't used to like KOReader for reading manga due to JPEG artifacts (lotsa macroblocking) but that's been solved with newer releases.

Quote:
P.S. You install all add-ons by placing *.bin files into mrpackages folder and selecting Install MR Packages through the Helper?
Installation depends on the add-on. Some use update*.bin in [KindleRoot|userstore]/mrpackages/ folder. Some are just simple unzip to Kindle root/userstore or unzip and copy folder to [KindleRoot|userstore]/extensions/ folder.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote