View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 01:59 PM   #5
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Being an owner of the older H2O and a Tolino 3, I do feel the Kobo firmware gives more fine tuning options for font/spacing. That said, when reading epubs the Kobo only shows page number against total pages, whereas the Tolino will also tell you pages left in the chapter (a small, but nice feature).

Kobos do not mess up Epubs in my experience, but add extra header/footer space on Kepubs. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of?

Both work with ADE for borrowing purposes.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote