View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #13
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I have no clue how long before Apple releases iOS 10.3. But if you are jittery like me, then you probably want to hold off a while after final release before installing it. It might be a bumpy road...
Considering the fact that we are at Beta 8 as of just a little while ago and that iTunes 12.6 just came out today (featuring rent once play anywhere functionality) that enables iOS 10.3 devices and tvOS 10.2 devices to play movies you have rented elsewhere... I would think we are getting super close now.

Oh and also I will almost certainly install the updates as soon as possible. I'm one of those tech enthusiasts who just can't seem to help themselves.

And I am irrationally excited for APFS... but that is the sort of thing that gets my engines going.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote