View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 06:54 AM   #249
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
I've replaced the micro SD card in my Clara HD. It works fine, except for one issue. Every time I connect it to my PC (Win 10) there's a prompt that the memory card needs to be checked. Checking never finds any errors, yet it will pop up again when I connect the device next time.
Have you done a factory reset? I recommend a factory reset if there are any strange problems after restoring an image.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote