View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 08:26 PM   #21
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I realise you're using a Mac, and I'm not sure if this is available for Apple devices, but OneNote is great for holding research, notes, and any other information, files, etc you need. I think Evernote does much the same thing.

Good luck with the thesis or whatever it is you're writing.

As to the order of proceeding; which feels most comfortable and logical?

Way back, I had to write a short thesis for my BA, which was in literature. I did all the research, making notes along the way, and all the necessary reading before writing up my arguments and conclusions. It seemed that I wouldn't know what I was writing about until I'd done the research.
I'm not using the current version of Microsoft Office, but I do have OneNote with it for my MacBook Pro. I've never actually used OneNote, since Scrivener is such a fine program for outlining and for its index cards.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote