View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #60
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
I actually tried both ways. The xray option does not appear in Game of Thrones, whereas it appear in 1984, but greyed out, hence no information is found. I also run FW 5.6.1 on my Voyage.
Did you make sure to also put the copy of the book that you modified to have an ASIN back onto the Kindle as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofFreud View Post
I downloaded the new version yesterday, and the xray files are being created perfectly. When I highlight a character's name however, the xray lookup dialogue box doesn't appear. If I tap on the xray option from the top of the page, I can see the character name being listed under the "Current Page" tab. But that's it. I get nothing if I tap on the character name on the page itself.
It probably isn't anything you're doing wrong. I don't have a device that's easy to test the new format with until they update the PW1 to 5.6.1 (Amazon said they would eventually), so it doesn't work perfectly yet. I have an idea as to why clicking a name on the page might not work, but I haven't had a chance to test a fix for it yet.
I'm also looking for another library to use for SQLite that is faster, because the current one is excruciatingly slow.

Edit: Apparently autocommit was on by default, slowing things down. The attached version should be MUCH faster building the new format. Let me know if clicking a name displays the X-Ray panel this time as well. It may only work for terms that are just a single word, but it's just an experiment.
Attached Files
File Type: rar xray-builder-gui-v1.50-win32.rar (2.82 MB, 469 views)

Last edited by Ephemerality; 12-21-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote