View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #57
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@drMerry - I believe this is the same issue that I have recently discussed in several posts starting at the end of the previous page. This is a merge issue, not a duplicate finding issue. Duplicate find has done its job and told you which books are duplicates. Whether they contain duplicate formats or complementing formats and how you get those down to a single book record is now all about the merging, which I posted my thoughts on.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote