View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 12:35 AM   #10
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The Libra does not use the human readable ToC. What it displays is the content of the toc.ncx file.

I downloaded the book, added the html ToC using one of Sigil's tools, did a bit of cleanup which took a couple of minutes.
Thanks. I notice that you've also eliminated the horrid spaces between the paragraphs and indented these instead. I know this can be done during conversion, but it's so much better if this isn't necessary.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote