View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 08:14 AM   #52
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
... I receive error R6034 from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, saying that 'the application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly'. I'm running Windows 10 and have installed the latest version of Kindle Previewer. Any suggestions as to what might be the cause?
I also use Windows 10 (64-bit) and have not experienced this problem. Here are some suggestions for tracking down the cause of this.

Check that the Previewer functions correctly and converts and displays the Frankenstein book without error when used by itself. If not then try uninstall/reinstall or contact Amazon for further suggestions.

If the Previewer works properly by itself try the command line interface (documented in the first post of this thread) to convert the last book successfully converted by the Previewer:
calibre-debug -r "KFX Output" -- Frankenstein.last
If this fails posting a copy of the output would be useful in diagnosing the problem.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote