View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #18051
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Side Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I liked The Green Mill Murder a lot and was gratified to find Phryne flying her Gipsy Moth (named Rigel) again!

Next, I'm going back to my annual re-read (I paused this re-read a while back so it would end a little closer to the Publication date of Book #15, Skin Game) of Jim Butcher's, The Dresden Files. with Changes (The Dresden Files #12)!
My re-read of Changes was just plain awesome! I've skipped all the associated short stories during this re-read, So I've decided to add them here toward the end of the re-read. There are 7 short stories that I'm aware of that haven't yet made it into a Dresden Files collection including one which hasn't yet been published anywhere. And then there's Side Jobs (Stories From the Dresden Files) which I'm reading next.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote