View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 08:43 AM   #5
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
One of the nice things about Calibre is that it supports putting a book in multiple collections. For the most part, I put books in first their basic collection, thus all SF&F books go into the SF collection, all history books go in the history collection, etc.. Then individual books go into additional collections. For example, I have a collection called favorites, which is where I put all my favorite books that I re-read a lot. Goldsworthy's history on the Punic Wars goes into History and Ancient History and Roman History.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote