View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #6
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Remember that both koreader and nickel make direct use of the screen hardware and do not go through X11
Yeah, with nickel there may be a problem. It uses QT, there is QT for X11 (already installed in my image) but we just don't have source code to recompile nickel.

But koreader... hey! It uses SDL and SDL works perfectly with X11. Bingo! It's totally possible to run it there! We have fbreader, games, web browsers, developer tools - with koreader we can make it full replacement for nickel - except the shop /personally I don't use it/

Thanks for the idea! I knew that sharing my work with you will be beneficial! I din't know about koreader before! FBreader is not bad but you cannot hide toolbars even in fullscreen. I need to try koreader as well . Thanks!!
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote